First determine which Internet browser you use, then follow the instructions below.
• Select “Internet Options” from the Tools menu
• Click on the “Security” tab
• Click the “Custom Level” button
• Scroll down to the “Cookies” section
• To enable:
- Set “Allow cookies that are stored on your computer” to “Enable”
- Set “Allow per-session cookies” to “Enable”
• Click “OK”
• Go to the “Tools” menu.
• Select “Options”
• Select the “Privacy” icon in the left panel
• Check the box corresponding to “Allow sites to set cookies”
• Click “OK” to save changes
• Click on the Safari-menu in Safari
• Click on the Preferences
• Click on the Security icon near the top of the window.
• Under Accept Cookies the Always or Only from sites you navigate to must be selected
• Save changes by clicking Ok
|©2022 Stansberry & Associates Investment Research. All Rights Reserved. Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This website may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement and any reproduction, copying, or redistribution (electronic or otherwise, including on the world wide web), in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Stansberry & Associates Investment Research, LLC. 1217 Saint Paul Street, Baltimore MD 21202.